1. Guests must refrain from doing anything that runs contrary to common decency or the maintenance of safety, calm and order.
2. The facilities are to be treated with care. Improper use is not permitted. Users are liable for any contamination, damage or loss in line with statutory provisions.
3. We would like to enable all guests to find a place of undisturbed peace at any time in any area. Therefore, we ask you to minimize the exchange of caresses in the entire Fontane Therme to a minimum. Partner massages are not allowed, offensive or sexual acts are prohibited. The additional cleaning and the exclusive use of the guest areas, which leads to a sexual act, is charged with a service fee of 150 EUR and may result in a ban on the house.
4. A charge of 25 EUR is made for a lost membership card, in addition to the full amount owed. The guest has the right to prove that the amount owed is lower or that no damages were incurred.
5. Closets/lockers must be left clean and unlocked after use. Wash thoroughly before entering any of the pools.
6. The use of soap and other products to clean the body is only permitted within the shower rooms.
7. Outdoor footwear must not be worn in barefoot areas, shower rooms and steam rooms/saunas.
8. Do not jump into the pools. Pushing or throwing someone else into the pools is also prohibited.
9. It is not permitted to reserve loungers with towels and other bathing accessories.
10. You must not bring bags of any size into the spa once you have changed into your swimwear.
11. Glass containers and objects must not be used in the aforementioned facilities, nor in the outdoor areas (not including the bistro areas and the restaurant).
12. Consuming food or drink that you have brought with you is not permitted. Food and drink purchased on site may only be consumed in the designated areas.
13. Smoking is prohibited throughout the spa. Designated outdoor smoking areas are the only exception to this rule.
14. The use of mobile telephones is limited throughout the spa. Please follow the instructions given by staff on this matter.
15. Please give any items of lost property that you find to the staff at the main reception desk. Lost property is handled in line with the statutory provisions.
16. Guests are advised that thermal salt water can lead to changes in materials. No liability is assumed for damage to glasses, watches, jewellery, swimwear and other objects belonging to the guest.
17. Guests are responsible for locking their own lockers, which store their personal belongings. Guests must carry their chipcard with them at all times. Please see III for information on liability. When storing personal effects whilst you use the spa, please make sure you lock the door of the locker once it is closed.
18. Swimwear must be worn at all times in the pool area.
19. We recommend wearing non-slip bathing shoes.
20. Road traffic regulations apply in the designated parking areas to ensure road safety. Please keep outdoor spaces and forecourts clean and dispose of waste and rubbish in the bins provided.
21. Animals are not permitted in the spa.
22. If you lose the wristband that every guest is given upon entry to access the various areas of the spa, you must pay a 50 EUR fee to the spa to cover the cost of a replacement.
23. Damages caused by guests to lockers in the changing areas are to be paid for by the guest in question.
24. Photography and filming are only permitted in the Fontane Therme spa with the express permission of the management.
1. Please see the publications by the Fontane Therme spa, in particular notices, the website and flyers, for information on opening hours and prices for visiting the spa facilities and utilising the services.
2. Each guest must have valid proof of purchase for the service in question. Redeemed tickets cannot be returned. Individual tickets are only valid on the day of purchase. No compensation is paid for lost tickets. A temporary limitation of certain facilities and services does not justify a reduction or refund of the ticket price or part thereof.
3. Gift vouchers for the Fontane Therme are valid for one year. In the case of a price increase after the purchase of the voucher in question, the difference must be paid when redeeming the voucher.
4. Staff at the Fontane Therme exercise domiciliary rights over all guests. Guests can be temporarily or, in particularly serious cases, permanently banned for failing to adhere to instructions given by staff.
5. Access to the facilities of the Fontane Therme is strictly prohibited for:
a) People under the influence of intoxicating substances
b) People with animals
c) People with a reportable contagious illness in line with the Federal Law on Contagious Diseases (Bundesseuchengesetz) or people suffering from skin afflictions, which may become loose in the water.
6. Guests who suffer from heart and/or circulatory problems and pregnant women should consult a doctor prior to using the facilities at the Fontane Therme spa. People who cannot reach the standing depth and people who cannot move or dress/undress without assistance, in particular blind people, people with epilepsy and other disabilities, may only use the Fontane Therme spa when accompanied by a suitable chaperone.
7. The provisions of the respective areas (see below) apply to children and young people between 0 and 15 years.
8. The Fontane Therme spa is entitled to demand proof of age.
9. The Fontane Therme is entitled to charge a 50 EUR fee if the opening times are exceeded.
10. Chaperones for severely disabled people with an appropriate ID (B) can enter the spa free of charge.
1. Guests use the facilities of the Fontane Therme at their own risk, without prejudice to the obligations of the Fontane Therme to keep the facilities in a safe condition.
2. The Fontane Therme is only liable for all legal and contractual claims in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
3. By way of exception, the Fontane Therme is liable for slight negligence in the event of damages
a) which are based on the violation of essential contractual obligations. In these cases, the liability is limited to the foreseeable contract-typical damage.
b) to life, body or health.
4. The Fontane Therme does not accept liability for consequential and incidental damages.
5. Exclusions and limitations of liability apply equally to all companies, sub-contractors and agents contracted by the Fontane Therme to fulfil its contractual obligations.
6. There are no lifeguards in the spa.
7. The closets and lockers are not suitable for valuables and cash. Guests are advised not to bring any valuables into the Fontane Therme.
8. No liability is accepted for valuables and cash, even when they are left in the designated location (deposit box). Furthermore, the operator does not accept any liability for the destruction, damage or loss of other objects brought by the guests, unless the damages were intentional or the result of gross negligence.
9. No liability is accepted for abandoned clothing, towels and other objects.
10. Parents are responsible for their children.
11. Guests are also liable for any destruction, damage, loss or contamination caused by their improper use of the facilities of the Fontane Therme.
1. Children under the age of 15 may only enter the pools when accompanied by a responsible adult. This applies to the salt water pools with a 3 % salt content (ground floor, outdoors).
2. They are not permitted to enter the floatation pool with its 8% salt content (first floor).
3. The following opening hours apply: From 10am to 6pm, Monday to Sunday and on public holidays. Use is for a restricted period only. Period of use begins when you pass through the turnstile.
4. The use of goggles is at your own risk.
5. Flippers, diving goggles, snorkels and all play equipment such as balls, inflatables etc. are not permitted.
6. Please note, thermal salt water may irritate open wounds and skin abrasions.
7. Swimwear must be worn in the salt water pools on the ground floor.
1. Children under 15 are not permitted to enter this area.
2. The sauna area and outdoor sauna area are no-clothing zones. You may only use these facilities when naked.
3. A sufficiently large towel must be used to sit on to avoid contamination of the benches and chairs in the saunas. The steam room can be used without a towel due to the high humidity. Please clean the seat before and after use. Pools may only be entered after showering thoroughly.
4. Footwear must not be worn in the saunas. Magazines and newspapers must not be taken into the saunas. All sauna guests must behave appropriately in the no-clothing zone. Noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
1. Reservations made by guests or representatives are binding. The amount owed must be paid when making the reservation or at the time of the first treatment at the latest.
2. The operator cannot guarantee the stated effects of a treatment.
3. Please see III for information on liability.
4. HEALTH: Guests are obligated to inform the member of staff about any possible impairments, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, allergies, pregnancy or a recent operation, prior to the start of the treatment.
5. CANCELLATION: Cancellations are free of charge up to 72 hours prior to the start of the treatment. Cancellations made within 72 hours are charged at 90% of the total price.
6. Rest periods are included in the times given for the individual treatments.
1. Guests to the fitness area are obligated to show the reception staff that they are entitled to enter the fitness area using a membership card or a discount pass (for 10 visits).
2. Visitors who want to find out more about the fitness area should report to reception.
3. Children under the age of 15 must not enter the fitness area.
4. Young people aged between 15 and 18 may only enter the fitness area when accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. Guests use the equipment at their own risk. Guests are liable for all damages caused by improper use of the equipment. This is especially true in cases where the instructions of the staff are ignored or where guests do not ask for instructions from the staff prior to beginning training.
6. Guests are obligated to wear appropriate training gear and clean trainers.
7. Entry to the studio and training rooms is only permitted when wearing clean trainers with non-marking soles. Furthermore, for reasons of hygiene mats must be used in the training rooms.
8. Only instructors are permitted to use the sound systems in the training rooms. Class regulations govern the behaviour of participants before, during and after the classes.
9. Equipment should be cleaned after use using the provided disinfectant and wipes. Residues must be removed for hygienic reasons.
10. Portable equipment, such as dumbbells and weight plates, must be tidied away after use.
1. Children who wear nappies are only permitted to enter the water when wearing a swim nappy and when accompanied by a responsible adult. If children do not wear nappies and contamination occurs, we reserve the right to charge the responsible adult for the cleaning costs incurred.
2. Children from 0 to 14 years may use this area between 10am and 6pm each day. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. Flippers, diving goggles, snorkels and all play equipment such as balls, inflatables etc. are not permitted.
House rules apply to general operation. In the case of special events, exceptions may be made to these house rules without the need for special revocation.
1. The Fontane Therme spa is open daily from 10am to 10pm
2. From 1st January 2016, the sports and fitness areas have the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 8 am to 6 pm
The opening hours for the training rooms can be found on the latest course schedule.
1st July 2018